1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
Olive olive and vinegar
2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I guess I have to say Sole Luna, because I’m there all the flippin’ time.
3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Cheese, black olives and tomato
1. How many televisions are in your house?
2. What color cell phone do you have?
3. How many computers are in your house?
4. Have any idea how many Megahertz your computer has?
I have Jesse for that sort of question.
1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A tick once when I was three.
3. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My head. It hurts.
4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Absolutely yes. I’m certain I could make it funnier somehow, if I knew the particulars. I’d wear a clown suit under my clothes that day or something.
2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
If you’re reading this, I suspect you know.
3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
Yes, I’m very stupid like that.
1. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
No ticket for me!
2. Last person you talked to?
Melissa, my coworker. She gave me aspirin.
3. Last person you hugged?
A teddy bear with a little recording of Drea’s baby’s heartbeat inside it.
Holiday season, because everyone wears sweaters and pretends it’s cold and sits around and sweats. It’s hilarious.
3. Day of the week?
Sunday (that’s my fun day, my I don’t have to run day)
This one? Yes. This one. This one is quite nice. Next month it’ll be next month, I suspect.
1. Missing someone?
No. Everyone I like, I tie to my hip with bungee cords, until they start to bother me. Then I kill them.
Of course I miss some people.
Good, considering the headache and all.
3. What are you listening to?
Conehead give a tour to some visitors.
Nothing at the moment, but there’s an episode of So You Think You Can Dance that’s waiting for me.
1. First place you went this morning?
Back to sleep for nine more minutes.
2. What’s the last movie you saw?
Charlie Wilson’s War
3. Do you smile often?
Pretty much all the time.
1. Do you always answer your phone?
Meh. Depends on who is calling.
2. Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I know a few college students, so that’d be my first guess. Or Buckman, the most text happy gent I know.
3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Pink! Not pinkeye, though.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I’ve never been to a Sonic.
5. Do you own a digital camera?
Yep! Thanks to my little brother.
6. Have you ever had a pet fish?
7. Favorite Christmas song(s):
Silent Night, and Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer
8. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
World peace, or a pony. But in that order, really.
9. Can you do push ups?
Yes. Not a lot of them, but yes.
10. Can you do a chin up?
I think so. It’s been so long since I tried.
11. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
*grin* So very excited.
12. Do you have any saved texts?
13. Ever been in a car wreck?
14. Do you have an accent?
Depends on who you ask.
15. What is the last song to make you cry?
A very unlikely song, actually.
16. Plans tonight?
Yes! Dinner at Jessany’s.
17. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Hmmm. I’ve hit lows where I didn’t know how I’d go on, but never a point where I didn’t want to go on.
18. Name 3 things you bought today?
I haven’t bought anything today, but I guess the most recent purchases would be spinach, rabbit food and wine.
19. Have you ever been given roses?
20. Current worry?
Money, I suppose.
21. Current hate right now?
Headaches. Or ignorance.
22. Met someone who changed your life?
Oh fuck yes.
23. How will you bring in the New Year?
I really don’t know yet.
24. What song represents you?
Angel from Montgomery.
25. Name three people who *might* complete this
Colleen, Amber and …. hmmm.
26. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
I would like to have some moments over again, but just to experience, not to change them.
27. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
28. Does anyone love you?
I like to think everyone does.
29. Ever had someone sing to you?
30. When did you last cry?
Well, it wasn’t today. Yet. So that’s good.
31. Do you like to cuddle?
Not as much as I like to nuzzle.
32. Have you held hands with anyone today?
*shrugs* Not yet.
33. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
A wonderful mixture, tending towards old.
34. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
35. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Unstoppable and adorable.