1. First thing you wash in the shower? My ladybits.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Aqua. Old Navy waffleknit. So beat up. I love it.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Drea? Certainly.
4. Do you plan outfits? Not on a daily basis, but sometimes.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Cramps. YOU ASKED.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red? My shirt.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I’m not sure you’re old enough to hear about it.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Not yet.
9. What are you craving right now? Indian food.
10. Do you floss? When I must.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage Patch dolls. I still have mine.
12. Are you emotional? Today, certainly. See number five.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I pull it’s hair and call it my bitch.
15. Do you like your hair? Yes. Especially today.
16. Do you like yourself? Fuck yes.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? *shrugs* Sure. I bet it would be a very interesting meal.
18. What are you listening to right now? Life in a Northern Town and one of our sales guys on this cell phone.
19. Are your parents strict? No but sometimes my brother is.
20. Would you go sky diving? It doesn’t scare me but it doesn’t really appeal to me that much either. Seems like going to a lot of trouble for a short ride. I’d prefer a hot air balloon.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Very much, if it’s not too salty.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Do I count?
23. Do you rent movies often? I can’t remember the last time.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? ME.
25. How many countries have you visited? 2. Yep. That’s it.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Not yet today.
27. Ever been on a train? Very often.
28. Brown or white eggs? When I was a kid we had a breed of chicken that laid pink and green eggs.
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Doesn’t everyone?
30. Do you use chap stick? Religiously.
31. Do you own a gun? GAWD, no. Women how live alone and own guns are FAR more likely to have them used on themselves.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Very well, thank you.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My wifey-poo. We’re going for a walk.
34. Are you too forgiving? I don’t think so.
35. Ever been in love? What do you think?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Culture and Cocktails at the San Diego Art Museum.
37. Ever have cream puffs? I don’t think so. I’m not a big sweets person.
38. Last time you cried? This morning.
39. What was the last question you asked? How can I help you?
40. Favorite time of the year? When the Zoo extends their hours in the summer.
41. Do you have any tattoos? Just the one.
42. Are you sarcastic? Never.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Sadly, yes.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Not recently.
45. Favorite color? You.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Hmmmm. No. If there’s a need for it to escalate to physical violence, then I will defend myself much better than that.
47. Is your hair curly? Sometimes.
48. What was the last CD you bought? A used copy of Kenny Loggins Live.
49. Do looks matter? Yes, but not in the way I think this question implies.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I suppose so, depending on the circumstances.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Nope. Very sensible.
52. Do you like your life right now? Oh hell yes.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? NO.
54. Can you handle the truth? I think so. I asked a few of my friends recently if they feel comfortable telling me things I may not like and they all said yes.
55. Do you have good vision? Average, I guess.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? There are are few people I avoid, or that avoid me. Hate takes too much energy.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? All day, every day. It’s my job.
58. The last person you held hands with? ZezZee? Drea? Not sure offhand.
59. What are you wearing? Lotion and some other things.
60. What is your favorite animal? Me.
61. Where was your default picture taken? In a mirror.
62. Can you hula hoop? Not very well. Which is odd, considering how flexible my hips are.
63. Do you have a job? Yes, and I love it.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Origami paper.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Certainly.
66. Shower or Bath? Yes, please.
67. Have you had your heart broken? “Broken” is putting it rather delicately.
68. Are you in love now? Absolutely.
69. On the top or the bottom? Lights on or off? Yes, please.
70. What is your favorite downtime activity? Sex or origami.