The following is a list of things said into walkie talkies, at the zoo, by Lola and/or I. It’s a wonder we’re not banned.
– “We have a monkey flinging poo. Two civilians down.”
– “I’m out front of the rhinos. Why do I only see two rhinos? ……………. Uh, YEAH. ………… Yes, I realize what this means.”
– “All is calm here. News apparentely hasn’t spread yet.”
– “I can confirm, yes, hole in the condor net. The condor hasn’t noticed it yet, so feed him NOW, or we may have a much bigger problem on our hands.”
– “Send Marci to the gift shop for some of those iron on patches. Maybe we can make the hazmat outfits look like standard zoo keeper gear…”
– “How do you ACCIDENTLY leave THREE gates open?”
– “I TOLD you it was a bad idea to put the pandas next to the nacho cart, but did you listen? *heavy sigh* Get the baby shampoo.”