1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I’m aware of. But if you told me I was named for some mystical fairy queen who was my real mother and she wanted to whisk me back home to a castle full of ponies that can sing, I’d choose to believe you.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? This morning over a song. It punched a button.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends on the day, my handwriting can be a bit erratic. But in general, yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Avocado?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have three months worth of a baby. A little over two inches of baby.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Fuck yes. I’m funny and I always at least pretend to fight you for the check and I’m kinda slutty. What more could you want?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Not as much as in my teenage years. Now I use haughty disdain.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Last time I checked, but admittedly, I haven’t checked recently.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Prolly not. Looks painful to the spine.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Baby and I can’t get enough Rice Chex, Cheerios, and Raisin Bran.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don’t wear shoes with laces.
12. CAN YOU DRIVE A STICK-SHIFT?? I don’t know if that’s a euphamism or not but either way the answer is yes, very well, thankyouverymuch.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Pomegranate.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether or not they are a ninja.
15. RED OR PINK? Yes, please.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I’m a bit of an underachiever.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? We’re not talking about that.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? If they want to. If not, I don’t want them to give it another thought.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans, and black maryjanes.
20. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? Cats, El Presidente Maximus Lloyd Vincenti (“Mau”) and Lady Audrey Dulcinea Pontinescu (“Dulce”). Rabbit, Rudolf. Fish, Willzyx, Siren, Paisley, Zelda and Manny.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover by Sophie B. Hawkins, and a plane landing at the base nearby.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I can never settle this question in my mind. My answer keeps changing. I’m a whole BOX of crayons, baby.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? A particular pillow case.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Miss Sassy!
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I like all the people who tagged me.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Horse racing.
27. HAIR COLOR? Viewed individually, they look almost translucent.
28. EYE COLOR? Green.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? The food Sam makes for me.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Easy.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Georgy Girl
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? None. Ha ha! Got you all excited there for a minute, didn’t I? Purple.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes, please!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? A teenager.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Your mom. She’ll be busy. *wink*
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Arcanum by Janet Gleeson.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have one, with a drawing of a Japanese lady on it, but I don’t use it.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The aforementioned Georgy Girl.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S). I can’t describe it but I remember it perfectly.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? If they both went away, I wouldn’t notice or care.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? An airplane ascending out of Houston sure felt like the farthest.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Lying. It’s special because a.) I’m so good at it, and b.) I do it so rarely. I think if you’re going to lie, you owe it to that person to lie really well.
46 WHERE WERE U BORN? Born? *shifty eyes* Of course I was born. Did I mention I’m human? Of course I have a belly button. Why are you asking all these questions? I wasn’t found in a field after a meteor shower, I don’t know what you’re talking about!!!!
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Yours, bitch. Now get to it.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Alcohol and art. Or as the event was more classily called, “Culture and Cocktails.“