1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the city/state and country you’re in.
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Todd (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)
miss kendra (los angeles, california, u.s.a)
Valancy Jane (San Diego, CA, USA)
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
- Alberts Taco shop. Order the rolled tacos, but not too many. They’re HUGE. And the best. Get them to go, since in-store dining involves bar stools, a counter, and a view of the neighboring smoke shop.
- The Brigantine in Del Mar. It doesn’t have the best bar but it’s certainly a great one, it’s a chain but nobody wears “flair”, the seafood isn’t the absolute best I’ve ever had but it’s certainly very good. While there is little about this place that is exceptional, it’s solid “very good” ranking in every single category, and kick ass location, make it a very easy, simple choice. (When I was a single gal, I used to hit the bar there after the horse races to meet men with disposable income, in a hyped up mood, and I never had to pay for my own drink. Little tip for y’all single girls out there.)
- Ali Baba’s. Gloriously over-embellished. Go with someone, order a two item combo and a three item combo, thereby getting one order of each of the five options under the combos. Don’t go if you don’t like toddlers or would be uncomfortable being the only non-Arab diner (that’s how you know it’s good).
- Sima’s Deli. I order from them a couple of times a week, and our love is still fresh and new. All the classics are great, but for a special treat, order any of his authentic Greek dishes. I’m eating hummus as we speak.
- Lucky Chinese. It’s a bit above average when it comes to Chinese fast food; it’s crag rangoon and it’s location, right by the drive-in movie theater, push it into my favorites.
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Colsy, Amber, The Other Bear, Jonny Opinion and Lisslo. I tenatively tag Ikey and ‘Rezzie as well, if they’d like to, since they’ve both recently moved, they might not know what’s best in their area yet. And I’d love any of you locals to let me know what I’m missing!